sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2011

Thanks to my readers, reached forty thousand (40,000)

Dear friends, with great pride and satisfaction that gives having fulfilled, let me inform you that our beloved "BLOG", today 24122011arriba to the amount of: forty thousand readers (40,000), it is easy to pronounce it but really must go ground, this obviously happens thanks to all you that have motivated me enough to continue writing about the wonderful mind game called "The DOMINO", where it is worth saying, that we all believe the owners of the truth. I would also point out that from June of 2011 where we come to the amount of thirty thousand (30,000) readers to date, we have achieved in just six (6) months reach this beautiful figure, the amount of forty thousand (40,000) readers at the international level is definitely significant, so it gives me great satisfaction, but above all it gives me the motivation necessary to continue to lead me to every one of you through this wonderful platform of Internet.

When I took the initiative and started to write about this game, I did everything time according to clearly established criteria and valid concepts to improve the quality of practitioners game, never was to teach them to play dominoes, but simply trying to strengthen and improve the quality of play in each of you and always in a manner practiced and above all the most transparent possibleI also decided to inform them of entertaining commentary and anecdotes of the Domino nationally and internationally.

Continuous asserting as what I have maintained from the beginning of my writings, this wonderful mind game is completely "Disociador", as us faces not only against two opponents, but also sometimes with our own colleagues and friends, highlighting that not everyone knows to lose, well this comment is valid and all without exception have experienced.

Now well, then let me point out the names of the countries who have read my pages, warning them that I could only compute from the month of may of 2009 to date, since unfortunately not is how access to the information corresponding to the year 2008, but thanks anyway many thanks and then describe the names of the ninety-eight (98) countries of five (05) continents to date have visited these pages, I've enabled sorted alphabetically and ten in ten way to facilitate the identification of each of these countries:

Alemania, Andorra, Angola, Antillas Neerlandesas, Arabia Saudita, Argelia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia.

Austria, Azerbaiyán, Bahamas, Barbados, Bélgica, Bielorrusia, Bolivia, Brasil, Burkina Faso, Canadá.

Chile, Colombia, Corea del Sur, Costa de Marfil, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dinamarca, Ecuador, Egipto, El Salvador.

Eslovaquia, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, España, Estados Unidos, Estonia, Filipinas, Finlandia, Francia, Georgia, Grecia.

Granada, Guadalupe, Guatemala, Guayana Francesa, Guinea Ecuatorial, Haití, Honduras, Hungría, India, Indonesia.

Irak, Irlanda, Islas Turcas y Caicos, Israel, Islandia, Italia, Jamaica, Japón, Jordania, Kazajstán.

Kuwait, Letonia, Líbano, Lituania, Malasia, Marruecos, México, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria.

Noruega, Países Bajos, Pakistán, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Polonia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar.

Reino Unido, República Checa, República Dominicana, Rumania, Rusia, San Cristóbal y Nevis, Santa Lucía, Senegal, Serbia, Sri Lanka.

Sudáfrica, Suecia, Suiza, Trinidad Tobago, Turquía, Ucrania, Unión Europea, Uruguay, Venezuela y Vietnam.

Thanks again thank you very much for having shared the reading of each of my writing, which I try to improve as much as possible and always within my powers of Dominocista and repeat, with the sole intention of improving the quality of game of each of you and trying to eradicate the "Dirty" game, which does not teach us absolutely nothing, which does not leave us satisfaction of any kind, I think it is that is tight with crime, really deplore the hallmark in the game of dominoes, as you can see you, everytime I mention to the "Señeros", it is to censor these aberrados Domino, you disculparán me, but it really bothers me dirty and with advantage.

Finally I invite you cordially when they like, to participate and engage in dialogue, on the concepts presented in this "BLOG", in a way of exchanging ideas whose interest is strictly linked to this game than the years pass and increasingly captivates us more, in this regard I below describe them the addresses of emails where you can write me: RIOSWYYAHOO.COM and RIOSWYGMAIL.COM. Until the next installment, where I'll continue updating concepts valid this wonderful mind game and news from the national and international Domino (thanks friends) and remember from 10 January of the year 2012 start every ten (10) days to give them A topic about the Domino unchanged as I offered them in the previous article and course we will continue commenting on the news of the Domino national and international levels. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY YEAR 2012 FULL OF HEALTH FOR ALL.

No hay comentarios: