viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Thanks to my readers, came to fifty thousand (50,000) and 106 countries of the world.


Dear friends, with great pride and satisfaction that gives the serving, let me inform you that our dear "BLOG", today 31052012 above the amount of: fifty thousand readers (50,000), it is easy to pronounce it but really there to go off-road, this obviously happens thanks to all of you, that I have been motivated enough to continue writing about the wonderful sport of the mind called "The DOMINO", where worth saying, we believe all the owners of the truth. I would also point out that since the December of 2011 where we come to the amount of forty thousand (40,000) readers to date, we have achieved in just five (5) months reach this beautiful figure, the amount of fifty thousand (50,000) readers internationally is definitely significant, so it gives me great satisfaction, but above all it gives me the motivation necessary to continue directing me to each of you through this wonderful platform of Internet.

When I took the initiative and started to write about this game, I did everything time according to clearly established criteria and valid concepts to improve the quality of game of practitioners, at no time was to teach them to play dominoes, but simply trying to strengthen and improve the quality of game of each of you and always way practice and above all more diaphanous possible I also decided to inform them of entertaining comments and anecdotes of the Domino nationally and internationally.

Continuous asserting as it I have had since the beginning of my writings, this wonderful game of the mind is fully "Disociador" as us faces not only against two opponents, but also sometimes with our own colleagues and friends, highlighting that not everyone knows to lose, well this comment is valid and all without exception have experienced.

Now well, then let me point out the names of the countries who have read my pages, warning them that I could only compute from the month of may of the year 2009 to date, since unfortunately not is how access to the information corresponding to the year 2008, but thanks anyway many thanks and then describe the names of six hundred (106) countries of five (05) continents to date have visited these pages, I've allowed sorted alphabetically and ten in ten in a way to facilitate the identification of each of these countries:

Alemania, Andorra, Angola, Antigua y Barbuda, Antillas Neerlandesas, Arabia Saudita, Argelia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba.

Australia, Austria, Azerbaiyán, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bélgica, Bhután, Bielorrusia, Bolivia.

Brasil, Burkina Faso, Camboya, Canadá, Chile, Colombia, Corea del Sur, Costa de Marfil, Costa Rica, Cuba.

Dinamarca, Ecuador, Egipto, El Salvador, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Eslovaquia, España, Estados Unidos, Estonia, Filipinas.

Finlandia, Francia, Georgia, Grecia, Granada, Guadalupe, Guatemala, Guayana Francesa, Guinea Ecuatorial, Haití.

Honduras, Hungría, India, Indonesia, Irak, Irlanda, Islandia, Islas Turcas y Caicos, Israel, Italia.

Jamaica, Japón, Jordania, Kazajstán, Kuwait, Letonia, Líbano, Lituania, Malasia, Marruecos.

México, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Noruega, Países Bajos, Pakistán, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú.

Polonia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reino Unido, República Checa, República Dominicana, Rumania, Rusia, San Cristóbal y Nevis.

Santa Lucía, Senegal, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudáfrica, Suecia, Suiza, Tailandia, Trinidad Tobago, Túnez.

Turquía, Ucrania, Unión Europea, Uruguay, Venezuela y Vietnam.

Thanks again thank you very much for having shared the reading of each of my writing, which I try to improve as much as possible and always within my powers of Dominocista and repeat, with the sole intention of improving the quality of game of each of you and trying to eradicate the "Dirty" game, which does not teach us absolutely nothing, which does not leave us satisfaction of any kind, I think that is one who is tight with the crime really deplore the hallmark in the Domino game, as you can see you, everytime I mention to the "Señeros", it is to censor these aberrados Domino, you disculparán me, but it really bothers me dirty and with advantage.

I invite Finally you very cordially when they like, to participate and to talk about the concepts presented in this "BLOG", in order to exchange ideas whose interest is strictly linked with this sport that spend the years and increasingly captivates us more, in this regard I below describe them the addresses of emails where you can write me: RIOSWYYAHOO.COM and RIOSWYGMAIL.COM Until the next installment, where I will continue updating this wonderful game of mind valid concepts and news of national and international Domino again thank you friends. Until the next installment.

No hay comentarios: